Samstag, 4. Juli 2009


Hey hey everyone!

I started this blog to share the adventures of Rover with all of you. Rover is the very best friend of Tina, a big little girl, maybe just like you! I drew all his silly escapades down to be coloring book pages. So all of you can color them and solve the riddles in your next ageplay session! Yay!

So the plans with the lil rascal are like this: I drew about ten pages allread, and I will post smaller versions here. I hope you do like this guy, because i want to have his adventures printed for all of you! So drop me a line when you want more. Maybe you have even heard of one of Rover's naughty tricks I haven't heard about yet. Then I would love to hear about it! He kids around so much I can't keep up with drawing them!

Liebe deutsche Leser, wenn ihr lieber auch eine deutsche Version hättet, dann sagt mir doch einfach Bescheid!

But now for Rover's first three missions!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen